onsdag 15 maj 2013

Update.


Hi, it’s been a while since I wrote anything in English so I thought a little update might be interesting?

I’m in the middle of my cycling season and have done twelve races so far, both on my mountain bike and road bike. I’m really happy about how it’s going on the bike and I feel like I’m in good form, a few levels higher than last year constantly having fun on the bike and really enjoying the races.

This year is also my first with the Elite here in Sweden so of course it’s tougher but at the same time that’s what I’m enjoying, in a way it’s cool to be competing against the best men around here chasing and trying to go as fast as possible to stay with them. Tough but great fun.

The spring has finally arrived with sunshine, warm weather even the trees has gotten green. Temperatures are around 20 degrees and soon I might start to think about a swim in the lake. Haha.

In school we’re counting down to our summer holidays, 28 days left. Can’t wait.

Tomorrow I’m going home to Norrköping. Last time I was home was in Easter so it will be very nice to get home for a couple of days. While I’m home I’ll also do a MTB-Marathon race in Kolmården, almost a home race for me.  So I’m hoping family and friends will come and look, so I’m looking forward to that, it will be great fun!!!

Now I’m lying in bed writing this before I’ll do some studying, me and Albin were out on a great training this afternoon (see the picture), did three hill intervals and some playing on the awesome tracks that are around here.




Keep well. /August.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar